Introduction to Declaration of Accessibility
Botanicals Rx website places great emphasis on making it accessible to the public in an equal and fair manner to all sections of the population and particularly to people with disabilities. Botanicals Rx website has been made with efforts and priority to enable a browsing experience tailored to the requirements and needs of all users providing easy-to-use services and information for people with disabilities.
Botanicals Rx website uses the WP Accessibility Helper plugin, which enables customization and accessibility of browsing. Direct adjustments were also made to ensure maximum accessibility on the site.
Adjustments made on the site
● Enable or hide certain widgets
● Change order by simple dragging
● Image management on the site
● Option to add custom CSS code
● Font resizing, color reversal, animation removal and more
● Color contrast
● Adjusted font size
● Remove animations and design styles
● Marking and highlighting links on the site
● Toolbar-adapted themes
● “Turn off lights” mode for the convenience of viewing users.
Feedback can be sent to the site owners regarding accessibility.
Important to know: After selecting a particular menu option, wait until the page loads.
As detailed in the document above, adjustments and effort have been made to make all pages accessible. There may be pages on the site for which accessibility adjustments have not yet been made, or the appropriate technological solution does not exist or is not yet available. Efforts to improve the accessibility of the site continue all the time out of a moral commitment to convenient and equal use for the entire population, and especially for people with disabilities.
Inquiries about accessibility issues
If you want to contact us about the site’s accessibility, you are welcome to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone: 1-833-333-6656
If you come across a page for which accessibility adjustment has not yet been made or where a special adjustment is required, you can contact us and we will be at your service.
We recommend attaching the following details to make sure we have all the information we need to help:
1. A description of the problem.
2. What action were you trying to take.
3. A link to the page you were on.
4. Your browser type and version.
5. Your operating system.
6. If you were using any assisting technology, please include it.