What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to website owners.
- To provide a better user experience.
- To analyze and improve the performance of our website.
- To track user interactions and gather anonymous statistics.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us analyze users’ interaction with our website. They allow us to improve functionality and user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember choices you make and provide enhanced features.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site, and some services and functionalities may not work.